Saturday, 19 November 2011

My world..

Let's see my profile..


It's me..My name is NORHAFIZAH BINTI MOHD HATTA..
Just call me pza or pija..but my friends in UITM call me pija because has another person that their name same like me. So, my new name is pija ok...
I born in Hospital Kota Tinggi, Johor.. My date of birth on 12 June 1992..
I'm simple person, naughty girls..I like adventure activities..
Before this, I study at Collage Matriculation Johor..and continue my study at UITM Bandaraya Melaka..
I think that all about me..


This is my father and my mother..My father's name is MOHD HATTA BIN NADIM while my mother's name is RAJIPAH BINTI LAGIMAN. My father work as a factory worker then my mother work as a clerk of account.. My father is sporting person. His age is 51 years old..
My mother is very fierce person. My siblings and I afraid with her. Her age is 48 years old..


This is my first brother..His name is MOHD HAFIS BIN MOHD HATTA..His age is 20 years old.
His study at POLYTECHNIC KOTA MELAKA in course an engineer of mechanical..


I have one younger brother and one younger sister..
My younger brother name's is MOHD HAMIRUL AZUAN BIN MOHD HATTA..Their age is15 years old. He vary active in curriculum..I don't have their photo..
Lastly, in this photo is my younger sister. Her name is NORHIDAYAH BINTI MOHD HATTA..Their age is 11 years old. Next years their can take the big examination..



1 comment: